Product Description & Reviews
How to play a LUAU BINGO GAME: 1.Give each player a bingo card and several player chips.2.Have each player put a player chip over the free space. 3.The caller would pick one image and call out (like "flamingo"). Kids would use the chip to mark if they have it.4.The first child to make a line of 5 items (diagonal,horizontal or vertical, including the free space.) Yells out BINGO and wins the game!5.If nobody wins, keep calling until someone wins bingo.Package includes- 24 bingo cards with 18 hibiscus player chips, 24 caller chips and 1 instruction..
Features & Highlights
- Package includes- 24 bingo cards with 18 hibiscus player chips, 24 caller chips and 1 instruction.
- Materials - made of 250g heavy card stock paper with glossy lamination.
- Measurement - bingo card: 5" x 7", player chip: 5" x 3.5", caller chip: 1.5" x 1.5", introduction: 5" x 5"
- Reusable - Simply store it in the bag for next party and never put them on wet places.
- This LUAU BINGO GAME will be the best choice of a LUAU theme party, Hawaiian theme party, tropical party and birthday party. All the kids can take part in this game and enjoy the party.
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.16 x 0.71 x 0.71 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.