Product Description & Reviews
William Holman Hunt OM (2 April 1827 ¨C 7 September 1910) was an English painter and one of the founders of the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood. His paintings were notable for their great attention to detail, vivid color, and elaborate symbolism. These features were influenced by the writings of John Ruskin and Thomas Carlyle, according to whom the world itself should be read as a system of visual signs. For Hunt it was the duty of the artist to reveal the correspondence between sign and fact. Of all the members of the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood, Hunt remained most true to their ideals throughout his career. He was always keen to maximize the popular appeal and public visibility of his works.
Features & Highlights
- 100% hand painted by talent artists, Reproduction from China
- No stretched, No frame. Oil paintings on canvas
- We paint with certified oil paints on linen canvas.
- Worldwide shipment ot your door by express, don't need customs procedure any more.
- All paintings reproductions are in wholesale price with high quality.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.