Product Description & Reviews
Thomas Gainsborough FRSA (14 May 1727 (baptised) ¨C 2 August 1788) was an English portrait and landscape painter, draughtsman, and printmaker. He surpassed his rival Sir Joshua Reynolds to become the dominant British portraitist of the second half of the 18th century. He painted quickly, and the works of his maturity are characterised by a light palette and easy strokes. He preferred landscapes to portraits, and is credited (with Richard Wilson) as the originator of the 18th-century British landscape school. Gainsborough was a founding member of the Royal Academy.
Features & Highlights
- 100% hand painted by talent artists, Reproduction from China
- No stretched, No frame. Oil paintings on canvas
- We paint with certified oil paints on linen canvas.
- Worldwide shipment ot your door by express, don't need customs procedure any more.
- All paintings reproductions are in wholesale price with high quality.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.