Product Description & Reviews
Caspar David Friedrich (5 September 1774 ¨C 7 May 1840) was a 19th-century German Romantic landscape painter, generally considered the most important German artist of his generation.He is best known for his mid-period allegorical landscapes which typically feature contemplative figures silhouetted against night skies, morning mists, barren trees or Gothic ruins. His primary interest as an artist was the contemplation of nature, and his often symbolic and anti-classical work seeks to convey a subjective, emotional response to the natural world. Friedrich's paintings characteristically set a human presence in diminished perspective amid expansive landscapes, reducing the figures to a scale that, according to the art historian Christopher John Murray, directs "the viewer's gaze towards their metaphysical dimension".
Features & Highlights
- 100% hand painted by talent artists, Reproduction from China
- No stretched, No frame. Oil paintings on canvas
- We paint with certified oil paints on linen canvas.
- Worldwide shipment ot your door by express, don't need customs procedure any more.
- All paintings reproductions are in wholesale price with high quality.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.