Product Description & Reviews
Sir Samuel Luke Fildes KCVO RA (3 October 1843 ¨C 28 February 1927) was an English painter and illustrator born in Liverpool and trained at the South Kensington and Royal Academy schools. He was the grandson of the political activist Mary Fildes.At the age of seventeen Fildes became a student at the Warrington School of Art. Fildes moved to the South Kensington Art School where he met Hubert von Herkomer and Frank Holl. All three men became influenced by the work of Frederick Walker, the leader of the social realist movement in Britain.
Features & Highlights
- 100% hand painted by talent artists, Reproduction from China
- No stretched, No frame. Oil paintings on canvas
- We paint with certified oil paints on linen canvas.
- Worldwide shipment ot your door by express, don't need customs procedure any more.
- All paintings reproductions are in wholesale price with high quality.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.